Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sold out

Sold out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

leonidas
    Participant

I have a product which is sold out.Why can’t I see it’s label?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

WooCommerce doesn’t have Out of stock label by default on the shop page.

Regards

leonidas
    Participant

I know that, but I saw many users asked you about that and I want it to verify.How did they manage to do it? With a plugin?If so which one do you suggest?
    Finally, I wanted to ask you to add an expiry date to “new” label.It’s not logical to add it manually when you have hundreds of products!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is “Sold out” label in WooCommerce but it may be shown for products if they are not on sale. Try to remove sale price for this product.

We will consider expiry date for new label but can’t guarantee that it will be implemented in the next update.

leonidas
    Participant

Yes, you are right.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will fix this in the next update and allow to use both sale and sold out labels in the same time.

leonidas
    Participant

How do I solve the problem with the additional variation images?
    I want to buy a plugin.Do you suggest any?I believe that it’s not logical for my customers to see 7 or 10 images from a product variation and only 1 (!) from another.That’s why I am searching a lot to solve this problem.Any help would be much appreciated.
    Regards Leonidas.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don’t have a solution for this in our theme since there is no such functionality in WooCommerce plugin by default. Sorry, but we didn’t have a chance to test it with the additional plugins either.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)