Home Forums Basel support forum Some bugs

Some bugs

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

denisyan
    Participant

1. .po translation does not load from child theme (child theme folder /languages/)
    2. product countdown in categories element is not translatable (when on hover)
    3. “add to wishlist”, “browse wishlist” is neither translatioble via po file, nor it loads yith translation file
    4. shop breadcrumb does not have link to shop – it should look like this home / shop / category / product, now it looks like home/category/product
    5. how to completely disable reviews? i’ve disable it in woocommerce settings, but it still shows the review tab on product page. is it only way to disable reviews is to manually disable in each product settings?

denisyan
    Participant

mobile

6. label “categories” dropdown on shop page is not translatable
    7. color in categories dropdown is not changed from your demo default turquoise
    8. how to make menu to the right? where breadcrumb icon is

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reporting us.

Could you please provide your login details also so we could check it one by one?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

And FTP access also if possible, so we can check your po files.

denisyan
    Participant

Hello! Thanks, please check it out.

denisyan
    Participant

also, “Home” label in breadcrumbs on cart page is not translatable too.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you.

First of all we suggest you to translate pot file with Loco Translate plugin. See this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU

1. We have added a code snippet that will load your child theme po files.

2. This string will be added in the next update.

3. Change these strings in YITH Plugins -> Wishlist

4. Fixed by changing your permalinks structure on your web-site.

5. You can remove reviews tab by adding this code snippet to your functions.php file in the child theme

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'basel_woo_remove_reviews_tab', 98);
    function basel_woo_remove_reviews_tab($tabs) {

unset($tabs['reviews']);

return $tabs;
    }

6-7-9. Please provide some screenshots, we can’t find it.

10. You didn’t translate this string in basel pot file.

Here is updated POT file https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HduPLdnq5UeUI1NnV5MkRmSE0/view?usp=sharing

denisyan
    Participant

A huge thanks for helping me out!
    I’m using poedit on mac for translation, don’t like the plugin stuff for job like this.

Screenshots attached.
    About menu – i’ve wrote about this on themeforest 🙂
    Menu icon is on the right side, but menu opens on left – it’s confusing on iphone plus. it need to be on the same side (right/left).

denisyan
    Participant

about child themes languages.. it does not loading 🙁

denisyan
    Participant

and one more: how to make button on center? 🙂
    is there some css style for this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually child theme loads pot file correct now, don’t forget to use ‘basel-child’ domain for this purpose. It will not load parent theme translation. If you just don’t want to place po files to the parent theme you are able to put theme to the folder wp-content/languages/themes/basel-ru_RU.po

Categories color will be fixed in the next update. For the moment just use the following Custom CSS

.basel-product-categories li a:active {
        background-color: #ff0000;
    }

Here is custom css for right mobile menu

.mobile-nav {
        left: auto;
        right: 0;
        transform: translate3d(270px,0,0);
        -webkit-transform: translate3d(270px,0,0);
        -ms-transform: translate3d(270px,0,0);
        -sand-transform: translate3d(270px,0,0);
    }

And what button do you need to place to the center?

Regards

denisyan
    Participant

Thanks! Didn’t quite understand about translations, as with other themes, i just put files to child-theme/languages/ru_RU.po and it works 🙂

thanks for snippets!

about centering the button: button element in visual composer. i need to make it centered. didn’t found options to do that simply, only css?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Anyway just upload your translations to this path wp-content/languages/themes/basel-ru_RU.po

Unfortunately, there is no button align option at the moment. Will add it the next update 🙂

denisyan
    Participant

Thanks for helping out!
    One more: how to add blog to permalinks?
    so in post breadcrumb will be so like main/blog/post

i’ve tried with permalinks, nothing happened

denisyan
    Participant

also: i’ve noticed that sidebar on blog page shows only in default mode style. will this be fixed?

and one more.. is it possible to crop blog post image so that they will be all the same on the grid?

denisyan
    Participant

one more little thing about translation:
    string Available on backorder is not translating. I’ve put theme translation where you said, translated the string – but didn’t worked.

can you help?

denisyan
    Participant

remembered something else:
    do you plan to make a stylish My Account page? Now it looks… not like the pretty theme 🙂

Like in the link

denisyan
    Participant

still, dev in progress, so another question.
    on themeforest you’ve told me that basel fully compatible with yith wishlist PRO version. so, it’s not. the pop up for adding to a custom wishlist is not loading.

so does the page wishlist manage and creating looks badly.
    will you fix it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Actually wordpress permalinks can’t be handled by our theme. You can change them in Settings -> Permalinks.

2. Unfortunately, sidebar can’t be placed if you are using “Masonry grid” design. And you can change blog images sizes in Settings -> Media.

3. “Available on backorder” comes from WooCommerce and not from our theme.

4. Do you mean that “My account” page looks ugly? As for me it looks in style with all other theme pages https://gyazo.com/e55f4a38941fc36d32df55e971e60bc3

5. We would like to ask you to check is it happens with our theme. If yes then we will try to install it on our development site and fix for sure.

Regards

denisyan
    Participant

Thanks.

1) But still Available on Backorder does not translating.. but in woocoomerce translation it is. Strange 🙁

2) About wishlist: i’ve updated wordress and woocommerce yesterday, and noticed that after this update wishlist stopped working – when i click heart icon nothing happens – just looped animation. may be this is the problem? check my site for this.

3) about my account page – your page is reloading, and what i suggest is to make it more fluid. check that link. it would be awesome experience!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1) You can check it’s translation with standard theme. If it doesn’t translate it too so it most likely to be woocommerce issue.

2) It needs to perform some troubleshooting process and we will be able to do this if you confirm that it is some incompatibility issue and not just plugin error.

3) What link should we check?

denisyan
    Participant

3) What link should we check?

that one: https://woocommerce.wordpress.com/2016/04/21/tabbed-my-account-pages-in-2-6/
    pretty my account page without reloading and nice dashboard

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Okay, but my account page looks the same as with standard theme? Of course we have read woocommerce update notes and all functionality were integrated in our theme, or not? Could you please explain a bit what do you mean here.

denisyan
    Participant

Sorry. I’ve saw their video and thought that tabs are not reload the full page. It’s not. Just a speedy server they have 🙂

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

denisyan
    Participant

about string “Available on backorder” in Woocommerce – it is still not translating in theme. This string is tranlsated in Woocommerce, but even if i switch to default – it is not tranlsating too. can you suggest something? thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is an answer to the similar question that may help you to change this text

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-available-to-back-order-text

digitalvision38
    Participant

Hello Admin,
    Firstly, congrats for an amazing theme for product and various home page design option.

I am facing issue while going cart page: http://digitalvision.in/demo/cart, it redirects to home page. What’s happened? why so behave like this? Can you please figure out for me.

Secondly, facing big trouble to add anything about the product specification, attribute in woo commerce single product page and it showing in white background, while using woo commerce for last 2 year. I had never seen like this before. Please take a look screenshot image url: Product page background and specification not working

I appreciate your effort in advance.

Thanks
    Pankaj

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @digitalvision38,

We are glad to see you as our customer.

Please check two things:

1. Cart page configuration in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout.

2. Disable catalog mode in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Catalog mode.

About product specification: is it happening only with our theme? Could you please check with standard one, it seems to be woocommerce issue and not related to our theme.

Please create new topics when you will have any other question that not related to somebody’s topic. Thank you

Regards

digitalvision38
    Participant

Dear Support,

Thank you for your replied.

Thanks
    Pankaj

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Okay, so what about Catalog mode option, did you turn it off?

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)