Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some design tweaks

Some design tweaks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

studio84digital
    Participant

Hey guys, a couple of tweaks I need.

1. main menu icon color
    I’d like to change the dropdown icon color of the main menu, how can this be done?
    See screenshot in private

2. edit cart page
    On the cart page by default it shows “products you might be interested at”. In my case in contains product categories I don’t want to show in the shop. How can I disable this section on the cart page?
    See screenshot in private

3. bug with the default header
    For some reason on a single blog page (not blog archive) the default header is not shown. It shows the “default header layout” from the demo shop. Removing the “default header layout” keeps regenerating it from the demo shop. Any idea what’s wrong?
    See video in private

4. equal height images blog
    My site uses the same design on all pages for blog posts. On the home page or other pages the blogs are in equal height. For some reason on the blog archive all the blogs have no equal heights. Any fix for this?

Thanks in advance!
    Cheers Bart

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi studio84digital,

Thank you for reaching to us.

1. Please add the following Custom CSS code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.wd-main-nav.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-"]>li:is(.wd-has-children,.menu-item-has-children)>a:after {
        color: var(--nav-color);
    }

2. Please send me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, I will check the settings, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

3. Please edit post > scroll down to Page Setting and check if you selected Custom Header https://prnt.sc/TM9k-KUA3422

4. You are using image heights are not same. I kindly recommend you preparing images with titles you want before uploading them to your media library using the graphic editor (Photoshop or any other) to have a nice-looking grid.

Regards,

studio84digital
    Participant

Thanks Hung Pham. Below my responses

1. I used your code but it doesn’t change anything. Also where do I put the HEX color code (#CE6F50)? Please be aware that this is only necessary for desktop main menu, other devices can stay as they are. So I assume it should be in custom css for desktop?
    2. see private info
    3. when changing the header from NO to the default one it works for blog posts. Why doesn’t it uses the default header by default? I can’t instruct my client to always change this setting for each blog post…
    https://media.studio84.be/5zuv5nkB
    This needs to be fixed, it worked fine in the past
    4. ok I’ll let the client know

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi studio84digital,

1. Please try below one

.wd-nav-main.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-"]>li:is(.wd-has-children,.menu-item-has-children)>a:after {
        color: var(--nav-color);
    }

2. For Cart Archive page, you just need to include [woocommerce_cart] short only and remove other contents.

Please refer to this article https://woo.com/document/woocommerce-pages/

3. I’ve fixed your issue. Please check your site again.

Regards,

studio84digital
    Participant

Dear Hung Pham,

1. can you answer my questions please?
    2. all good!
    3. you’ve disabled elementor pro. I was a bit in a shock when seeing the site (custom post types, footer,… all gone). Luckily everything worked again after activating. Can you tell me what caused this issue? So I can avoid this with other woodmart client sites.

Thanks Bart

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi studio84digital,

1. Yes, you can put it to Desktop section.

wd-nav-main.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-"]>li:is(.wd-has-children,.menu-item-has-children)>a:after {
        color: #CE6F50;
    }

3. Sorry I forgot to reactivate it. It may caused by the cache, I set custom header for Single post in Theme Settings > Settings > Single post then set it to default and it worked.

Regards,

studio84digital
    Participant

Hey Hung,

1. Still doesn’t work. Can you have another look at it please.

Regards,

studio84digital
    Participant

I just noticed you disabled the child theme?! Why would that be necessary?
    This is a live site. Some heads up would have been nice. I revoked your admin access, please just give me the code to change the dropdown icon.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi studio84digital,

Sorry for Custom Code, I missed . Please try below code

.wd-nav-main.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-"]>li:is(.wd-has-children,.menu-item-has-children) > a:after {
        color: #CE6F50;
    }

It should works https://prnt.sc/B9iEjEvhYi9I

Regards,

studio84digital
    Participant

that works, thank you hun pham.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi studio84digital,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Some design tweaks’ is closed to new replies.