Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some Filters Missing on Mega Electronics Shop Page

Some Filters Missing on Mega Electronics Shop Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

edychitambo
    Participant

Hello

Im using the Mega Electronics demo, on your demo there are many filters on the for example laptop category page like RAM, Storage, Graphics, Operating system, Years etc.

But on the demo i installed on my website most of those filters are not there, please how can i have all those filters.

Thanks

Hello,

I am checking the page and I cannot catch the problem: the shop page has the filters: https://gyazo.com/3156580334960b8892eafa2af1c15aa7

Could you kindly provide the screen and URL from the demo of the filters you want to show on your site.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

edychitambo
    Participant

Hello

As I mentioned only a few a showing but most filters are not showing i gave these examples of filters not showing RAM, Storage, Graphics, Operating system, Years etc.

See attached screenshot of your demo and my website. I only have about 3 filters only i need all of them to show

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure you have assigned the products to the attributes which you want to show.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)