I migrated my website to new host. After that, some of product images did not showing. I checked urls, they seems ok. And i checked hotlink protection but i didn’t understand totally. I checked file permissions and these seems ok too. Really interesting thing is according to browser, different images are not showing.
Really i need help about this topic, i look lots of page but generally everyone saying same things.
Sorry but today i saw i didn’t solve problem. Same problem still continue 🙁 .
For example, K508 is a problematic product of Size Özel Ürünler section in index.
And some variation of this product and other products again not show.