Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some issues

Some issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

turkayd
    Participant

Hi,
    I have some issues with following
    The intro should align center when on tablet view as in electronics demo.
    The additional info tab and description tab should both be opened and in 2 rows(each on its own row).
    Hope you can help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please attach some screenshot so we can better understand your requests?

Thank you

turkayd
    Participant

The is at screenshot A, and the intro should be center alligned so there should not be any empty space to left.
    The Woocommerce tabs is for now as in screenshot B but should be as in screenshot C. Both opened and side by side in their own row.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. You need to edit responsive options for your columns in Visual Composer and make it full width on tablet devices.

2. Unfortunately, there is no such layout for product tabs.

Regards

turkayd
    Participant

How can I contact your support for custom coding concerning this and some other custom adjustments.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we are not available for a custom service at the moment. But we suggest you to hire our partners for this task https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

turkayd
    Participant

Ok I managed to merge the tabs and made them expanded with this code.
    /** * Hook in each tabs callback function after single content. */ add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_product_description_tab’ ); add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_product_additional_information_tab’ ); add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘comments_template’ );

But I need the css selector for additional info tab so we can change font size and line height and paddings.
    Also we have some issues with following:
    Even if I choose large product image size in theme settings the product image keeps same size.
    And the info box in google maps covers the map in tablet and mobile view. I changed the font size but I need it to align in bottom without covering our location on the map.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us a screenshot of what exactly do you want to change the font size for.

Provide screenshots for other issues also.

turkayd
    Participant

In product page the paddings should be smaller as shown in red in screenshot A.
    The issue with image size is fixed.
    In contact page (mobile view) the info box should be aligned at bottom and placed as shown by the red outlined rectangle in screenshot B.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The text under Beskrivelse word is created with Visual Composer and so you can reduce margin top and bottom with the editor.

Add this code also

.product-image-summary > h2 {
    	margin-bottom: 5px;
    }

.product-image-summary table td,
    .product-image-summary table th {
        padding: 5px 2px;
        border-bottom: 0px solid #E6E6E6!important;
    }

.product-image-summary table p {
    	margin-bottom:0
    }

This one place for mobile devices only to align map text bottom

div.map-container-with-content.content-vertical-middle .woodmart-google-map-content-wrap {
        -webkit-box-pack: flex-end;
        -ms-flex-pack: flex-end;
        justify-content: flex-end;
    }

turkayd
    Participant

Worked out great thanks for the super service you have.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)