Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some minor issues

Some minor issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sg5
    Participant

Hi support-team,

I am almost done setting up my shop with the Woodmart-theme – it is so far really a great product, however, I am having some minor issues:

1) Translation issue: I have already installed Loco and translated the theme. However, I can not find where I can change “register” on the my-account-page, when the user is logged-out (Register-Translation.png)

2) Product-Grid with two-line title: I have enabled that the Products should show two-lines of the product title. Yet, then the items are not in one line. Is there a way to put all products into one line, regardless if they have 1-line title or 2-line title? Is there basically an option where I can set both to 2-lines (Product-Grid.png)

3) Mobile-View-Issue: First of all, I know that your theme looks fine on mobile. However in order to make my shop EU-conform I had to install the Germanized-Plugin which adds additionally the shipping-cost and tax lines into the products. Yet, then this information totally overlays the product and it doesn’t look good at all. Did you maybe come across already that issue and do you maybe have a fix more me for that?

Kindly regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. You can find and translate this sting in the Theme Settings > Register / Login

2. The option to set one line-, two lines-, or no title limitation in the Theme Settings -> Shop- > Product Style – > Product title lines limit. In this case, the title would be cut.

3. How this information is displayed? Please provide the page URL with the probelm.

Best Regards

sg5
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Ad 1) – awesome it works – thanks!

Ad 2) I have already set the product title lines limit to two lines and I am fine with it when it cuts the title lines. However, my question/issue is when I have one product with one title-line, and one product with 2 title-line that they are not on one bottom-baseline as you can see in Product-Grid.png. Therefore my question is, if it is possible to set both to that baseline.

Ad 3) see the web-site-link textbox – there I have prepared the different views, just switch to the mobile view.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body p.wc-gzd-additional-info{
    display:none!important;
    }

Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

sg5
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for that code – but that code also hides the additional info on the product page site! Moreover, I do not really want to hide it, as I already wrote, that in some countries this additional information is necessary. Therefore I was wondering if other customers came already along that issue and if there is a possible way to show that information in a better way – but to hide it, is not a possible solution for us. But if there is none, probably we have to stick to one of the design layouts which do not show it from the start.

And is there also an answer for my Ad 2) ?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

Please delete the code I have provided and contact the plugin support.

Best Regards

sg5
    Participant

Hi,
    but what about my second issue – ad 2)?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

sg5
    Participant

Please see below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.title-line-two .product-grid-item .product-title {
        min-height: 36px;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)