Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some Parts Of Theme Crashed And Not working Properly

Some Parts Of Theme Crashed And Not working Properly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

After Migration From Localhost to Domain With All in one Migration Plugin. Some Of WOODMART Elements are not working Properly And My 2 pages also crashed about us and contact us I also tried to delete them and make a new one but still its showing same error I tried to import from theme But facing same issue.
    I am Providing you Admin credentials Please Check and Fix If there any issue With Theme.
    Please Reply as Quick as Possible I already Write About this Issue In My Older Topic Since Morning I am waiting For You Reply
    Please Solve My Problem
    I am Also Attaching Screenshot for an Idea

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please find another way to migrate your site. Our theme does not influence on the migration process.

Best Regards

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

I tried All the ways to Migrate but Nothing is Working So I Delete the whole MYSQL Data based and Created a New One Deleted all WORDPRESS Content And Started From the Fresh
    and Now I Did’t Do any Migration I just Simply install WordPress Then i Did all basic setting and I upload the Theme and install Plugin and when I Import the base data from your theme After Successfully installtion The Home page looks like this You can see in Screenshot
    I am Writing to you for this Theme Issue From last two days I also Provided You My login user and password
    Please Please Go and Check what is the issue its a request!

Attachments:

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

Second ScreenShot

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the admin access to both sites I will check. I do not promise I can help, but I will try. As I said our theme does not influence the process of migration.

Best Regards

jeraj_mohib
    Participant

Thank You Soo much for your reply My Issue Got Fixed The Issue Was In Elemetor

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)