Some problems after WPML install
November 9, 2021 at 10:16 pm #330594
I’d like ask some questions about errors after WPML plugin.
1. We translated homepage German to English. But WPML adds some right margin.
Homepage – German: https://ibb.co/zWvg04Y, Homepage – English: https://ibb.co/R3BhFws
2. Slides on homepage appears new elements we didn’t add. https://ibb.co/nMJb8c4
3. Slides doesn’t support WPML. https://ibb.co/8P0RZnM
4. If we want to translate any product under WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual, We get an error. https://ibb.co/CmzLCQx
I know WoodMart supports WPML but we are getting some errors like above. If it’s not a WoodMart issue, we’ll get support from WPML itself.
Best RegardsNovember 10, 2021 at 12:12 pm #330741
Please share the correct WP admin login details of your site so I will check all the issues and solve them on your site.
Best Regards.November 10, 2021 at 6:58 pm #330903
I refresh user account. You can try again, please.November 10, 2021 at 7:03 pm #330905
Sorry about that something wrong with user management system. You can use my account.November 11, 2021 at 12:25 pm #331138
1. Your issue has been solved. Now both pages are showing the same.
2. Solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.
3. Solved, Now they are supported and translatable in other languages as well: https://ibb.co/J5T2G4C
4. Solved. Now, you can translate the products as well.
Best Regards.November 11, 2021 at 2:44 pm #331212November 12, 2021 at 6:02 am #331314
You are Most Welcome.
Please read the following article for help:
Because the issue seems to be with Woocommerce and WPML.
Or you can try asking the WPML support for help.
Best RegardsNovember 21, 2021 at 10:16 pm #333517
After WPML install, site database crashed. So, we’ve have installed clear WordPress system.
You fixed it because we couldn’t translate the language of the slides before. Please, could you help again? If this happens to us again, we can do it if you describe how it is done.
best regards.November 22, 2021 at 8:13 am #333579
I have logged into your website and made the slides translatable.
Please clear cache and check back.
Best RegardsNovember 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm #334068November 24, 2021 at 12:36 pm #334254
There is an issue or settings missing from the WPML plugin, please ask the WPML plugin to check this issue, otherwise, you can translate the slides easily in other languages as well.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register