Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some Problems I couldn’t Find A Solution

Some Problems I couldn’t Find A Solution

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

metechofficial
    Participant

Hello all,

First of all thank you for a nice theme like this. Im so glad to use it and just recently bought my second licence. I have 3 questions for now 1 is about buying the theme licence the other 2 is technical.

1) We always create and sell websites to our customers so is there like a unlimited package for me to offer? Because Im living in Turkey and USD currency is so high in our country it becomes hard for us to buy always a new licence for new customer.
    2) I am having problem with sidebar login for. I have changed the link of ‘Create An Account’ button from inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tag.php but because it is in the woodmart files when I get an update for the theme it resets again. So is there any possbility to give me a code snippet to add to my child theme functions.php so it can stay there always?
    3) My another problem is double click logout session. When I click it from top menu it takes me to the customer dashboard and I need to click logout again. As you faced (I nearly checked all topics here ) before the same question like https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/one-click-logout/ tried to codes but still didnt work for me. Is there any possibility you can help me with these 3 questions? Thank you.
    By the way Im using Ultimate Member Plugin just in case to let you know.

Hello,

1- Sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately there is no such Policy available. 1 Single License is for 1 Single Live Domain only. This is the Envato Policy for all the Themes across the Themeforest and you may wish to confirm from them as well.

Further, you can check out the Envato Policies here: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

2- Firstly, the change that you are trying falls under Customization and is out of our Item Support Policy scope.

Moreover, if you are trying any Theme file change on your Site then try doing that under the Child Theme because when the Theme Updates are released and you had done any change in the Parent Theme, it will get wiped out but if you have done the change under the Child Theme, it will remain there even after the Theme Update.

3- Sorry to hear about this but as you know this functionality comes with the WooCommerce plugin and we are not able to change this behavior in our Theme. The Snippet that was shared from one of the Customers was also not from our end or not generated by Theme so we can’t take any responsibility for that. There might have been changes in the classes or hooks from the WooCommerce end that might be the reason for not working.

So, you can try asking WooCommerce Support in this regard, they might help you with this. Hope you can understand our limitations in this regard.

Best Regards.

metechofficial
    Participant

Hello I am having the same problem with LINK and Im using litespeed cache plugin but is there anyway to sort this out? I mean any settings I need to be careful?

Thank you

Emre

Hello,

Are you using the Basel theme or the Woodmart theme?

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)