Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some problems with customisation and multi lingual

Some problems with customisation and multi lingual

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Add a search widget into the sidebar and check the issue.

Best Regards

livbadim
    Participant

Hi,

I added “search the product” and checked the issue on a default theme and it works.

And sidebar disappeared in shop page in both languages (see attachment). How could I cause this and how can I make it back. In widgets its there…

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please reupload your screenshots in a size smaller than 512KB? Or upload it to some cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.

Thank you in advance

livbadim
    Participant

and a search problem please not forget 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that your products miss English translations. Could you please create a few products with translations for all languages for test purpose?

livbadim
    Participant

I translated two products in english. But the website will have only two languages: russian and hebrew.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your sidebar doesn’t have any widgets. We added a test widget and now it works correctly. With newly added products, the search works well also.

livbadim
    Participant

Hi!

I still haven’t any sidebar (see attachment).

Search products issue works only in english version, in russian and hebrew version it doesn’t work and I’m landing on english version page “no products are found…” In default theme russian and hebrew search product issue works correct. Please help me to make it work in russian and hebrew in woodmart. It’s very important, because it’ll be no english version at all later.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As you can see on your screenshot, there is a word “Test” that we added with text widget. It means that sidebar is shown but you didn’t add any widgets inside it.

Could you please send us a screenshot how the search works on Russian language on your website?

livbadim
    Participant

I haven’t even your “Teset” more. See attachment, in widget area I have everything, what I also had plus your text, but in frontend I see nothing…

In attachment you can also see search for russian and for hebrew. I search for words in each language frontend, but it finds nothing and I’m landing in english frontend. In default theme works issue correct and finds products.

Thank you!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to add your widgets to this sidebar https://gyazo.com/ed9643aca20952d3754448221826b902
    Please, send us screenshots how the search works on default WordPress theme.

livbadim
    Participant

please

livbadim
    Participant

search russian and hebrew default theme

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to configure your languages as subfolders and not using GET parameters to fix the search https://gyazo.com/a95ec4be3937fcfee1a8bfeddbc6f1f7

livbadim
    Participant

I didn’t really understand how do I do this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Go to WPML -> Languages and find this option https://gyazo.com/1642ab9e47c3e743caff63c1c80e2527

livbadim
    Participant

Thank you very much! It helped and it works now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Some problems with customisation and multi lingual’ is closed to new replies.