Home Forums Basel support forum some products show sale price and some dont'

some products show sale price and some dont'

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

lands
    Participant

in the shop area some variable products don’t show sale price…
    you can clearly see that in the sale section of the website.

any solution?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

when i change to storefront everything breaks down including the menu and everything else. i don’t see the point…

i think the problem is in the way price is presented in the shop area. in some cases only 2 out of 4 variations are on sale and the others aren’t so maybe this is the issue?

Hello,

Please restore the site from the backup.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

i deactivated the plugins and the problem persists. i try to change the theme but it breaks my site.

lands
    Participant

i think it has to do with the logic of the code and not conflict with other plugins.

where in your theme is the logic that strikes original price ? .
    when i have variations of different prices it gets confused…

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins for a while of checking what may take up to 10 minutes.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

is it possible to work on stage site instead? i don’t want to break the live site.

how to send you admin access in private?

Hello,

Yes, sure, please clone and move your site to a staging platform and provide admin access to the Private content that is under the message area.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

below are the details

Hello,

The site is protected. Please provide the correct pass to get to the admin panel. I need Admin rights user.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

i gave you login details already, when you login it is not protected anymore

lands
    Participant

i give you again

Hello,

I have updated the plugins and updated Woocommerce database, please check now, it seems the problem has gone.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

the problem is still there both in stage and live site. look at the sale page, many products doesn’t show the earlier price before sale. nothing has changed from before.

Hello,

Please provide the product URL which I can check. I mean a product at the sale price which does not have the price range on the grid.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

i already did. here it is again in the private content.

all the products are on sale in this page. but some show only the lower price and not the price before sale.

the don’t show the price with the dashed line. i added a picture for demonstration of 4 products. 2 of them shoe price before and after and 2 of them only the after price

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please reinstall the theme and Woocommerce on the staging site.

I was trying to do but your site is too slow and I failed.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

ok i reinstalled the theme. now what?

Hello,

I cannot access your site now. I was testing on my site. Please try to change the product design on hover in the Theme Settings > Shop page. And provide your updated access we shall check deeper with developers.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

i try to change hover already but it didn’t work.

the login are all the same provided below

Hello,

The site is protected with the password and I can’t enter and reach the login URL.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

It is not protected for logged in users.

and enter the details.
    anyway i disable the password

Hello,

We have disabled the option “Hide to price” in the Theme Settings > Shop page

We have disabled the plugins and it works now.

Please do the same on the live site and check.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

The site is completely messed up now. anyway, thank you for trying

Hello,

When I last time checked the site it was ok.

I cannot figure out what is the reason. We did not delete anything.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

ok Elise i understand. I am cloning the site again (the live site is very fast) , and will let you know if i need anything else. The solution you provided doesn’t solve the problem entirely because it shows range of prices for example 399 – 699 without the sale price with the dashed line.

the problem is in woocommerce itself i believe. its not realy a problem but it doesn’t know what to show when there are many variations with different sale prices.

Hello,

Yes, you are right. The variable product just shows the price range and never sales price in the grid. You see, the variable product may have one variation discount or a few at once and there is no option to show them all in the grid. That is why the variable product always has the sales label but never the sales price indicated.

Best Regards

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)