Home Forums Basel support forum Some small icons/footer colour being reset randomly

Some small icons/footer colour being reset randomly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mizzionare
    Participant

about 95% of the time I open my site it look normal, but every now and then it resets to the default theme’s main navigation bar but doesn’t display the icons, and also makes the footer colour white meaning it looks like it’s gone. (It happens every time I use incognito mode)

I have cleared cache, browsed on incognito, used Safari and Chrome and even tested it on a website speed checking test and replicated the issue (even on my mobile). It is either an issue with the theme or with my hosting (Hostinger) and I would be very grateful to fix this!

Please help (screenshot down below of what the broken site looks like vs normal)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have tested your website but it works well now. Could you please describe how can we reproduce the issue now?

Kind Regards

mizzionare
    Participant

Yes, try going into Google Chrome incognito mode on both a mobile and desktop please and see if it works, for me it happens whenever I go into incognito on my phone.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have tested with Chrome incognito tab as well and don’t see any problems https://gyazo.com/79b9c4218f770f25f945858f9ca7518e

Kind Regards

mizzionare
    Participant

OK perfect thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)