Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some widgets are not working including social widget

Some widgets are not working including social widget

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

pradeepahire
    Participant

Also many widgets are not available in html blocks.

HTML block>>footer>>social widget

Hello,

Please describe the actions step by step of what you are trying to do. As I understand you want to add the social widget to the footer.

Please make sure that you have configured the social profiles correctly in the Theme Settigs > social profile, try to add the social widgets shorcode to the text block. You will find the proper one in the Theme Settings > Social profile.

Best Regards

pradeepahire
    Participant

The social widget is not working properly. I also saw that many widgets are not available in the bucket. I have checked the theme settings and enabled the social profile but still the issue is same.
    Previously I have sent you a login credential of my website over mail please check the issue and assist

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

pradeepahire
    Participant

We done the process same as you inform us.
    The problem is also happening with some other widgets
    html blocks>> prefooter>> information box widget
    actually this widget problem is happening only in the html blocks section

please check the issue and assist.

Hello,

Please deactivate Elementor. The theme cannot work with both builders at the same time. Please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins and switch to the parent theme.

Best Regards

pradeepahire
    Participant

I followed your steps but the problem still remains the same.
    Please do the need full ASAP, we need solution this purchase theme not free theme.
    please do solve the problem form end ASAP.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate and delete Redux plugin, it is not required anymore, then deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme or confirm the permission to deactivate the plugins for the while of checking that may take 15 minutes.

Best Regards

pradeepahire
    Participant

Issue : HTML block>>footer>>social widget
    we are granting the permission to access our web, please make the necessary changes and do the need full ASAP.

Attachments:

pradeepahire
    Participant

Reminder

Issue : HTML block>>footer>>social widget
    we are granting the permission to access our web, please make the necessary changes and do the need full ASAP.

Attachments:

Hello,

Your theme is based on WP bakery page builder.

You have set Elementor in the Theme Settings > General, please set the correct builder, I see your main builder is WP bakery page builder, as soon as you set the correct builder deactivate another one, our theme works on one builder a time.

As for the images in the information box:
    You need to open your SVG icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”31″ height=”40″ attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw
    Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard.

As for the widgets, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)