Home Forums Basel support forum Something went wrong after update

Something went wrong after update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

prisona
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to update but something went wrong. Now the homepage is almost blank:
    http://www.crystal-zone.com

In the basel update folder there were 2 rar files (which seems strange to me) and I chose the one that says only “basel” (not “basel_3.8”) when updating with easy theme.

After update now the homepage is almost blank.

Can you help me with this issue ? Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Be sure that you have update your WooCommerce plugin to the version 3.3.1 as well.

Regards

prisona
    Participant

I had everything updated but maybe it was my fault anyway.

I restored a back up. Now I will try again.

To be on the safe side I will ask: This is the file I have to update with easy theme plugin, right? (attached picture)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to use basel.zip file if you are running the latest version of WooCommerce plugin.

prisona
    Participant

Okay, I did exactly as you told me, everything is updated.

When I refreshed I thought all is good, because homepage seemed to be fine (even though Instagram pictures don’t show still), but when I clicked on a product category, here is what it displays: http://crystal-zone.com/produkt-kategoriya/swarovski-crystals/

Error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare no_product_categories() (previously declared in /home/crysrxax/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel-child/functions.php:31) in /home/crysrxax/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel-child/functions.php on line 31

Why is this error happening now ? Thanks!

prisona
    Participant

I ran some small update notification of woocommerce also and now another error shows up:
    Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/crysrxax/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce.php on line 363

prisona
    Participant

Also:

prisona
    Participant

I will restore the database again and pause this issue, because I need the website to be working.

I will get back to you soon with a duplicated version of the website and the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us an admin and FTP access to the website where we can see both issues?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)