Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sorry, no products matched your selection. Please choose a different combination

Sorry, no products matched your selection. Please choose a different combination

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bmcsmartin77
    Participant

Hi,

I got this message on the product page, I can sellect that variable which doesn’t exists: “Sorry, no products matched your selection. Please choose a different combination.”. It has got around 220 variables. So I figured out this issue related about woo_custom_ajax_variation_threshold. Not working properly the ajax. I found a solution for it but not working properly with woodmart theme (it is working properly this same code same website if I change the theme)

function woo_custom_ajax_variation_threshold( $qty, $product ) {
    return 400;}
    add_filter( ‘woocommerce_ajax_variation_threshold’, ‘woo_custom_ajax_variation_threshold’, 10, 2 );

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I cannot view the product to reproduce the issue. When I try to enter the admin panel via wp-admin, I get to 404 page. Could you give the workable link and login URL, I will submit the case to our developers to suggest you a solution.

Best Regards

bmcsmartin77
    Participant

Hi,

I provided the links.
    Yes because, If I put the return value like 200 then just blank, white page you can see on the product page.But for me need to be more than 220 because it is right on the edge there is a chance some of the product will have more variabels.
    The mentioned code is in the Woodmart Child: Theme Functions (functions.php)

Hello,

Unfortunately, the link is not workable. I still can not enter the admin panel.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

bmcsmartin77
    Participant

Please provide me more information about the issue (process with screenshot) because there is no any security modul installed yet, so there is no any restriction.

bmcsmartin77
    Participant

Hi,

I provided in this message the production website link and not the development website.

bmcsmartin77
    Participant

I think I found the same solution in the Theme settings > Shop > Variable products > AJAX variation threshold

But if I increase like 300 then the product page just became white (same behaviour like the php code what I provided above).

Why became white the page?

Hello,

Our developers have checked: as soon as you disable Really Simple SSL it would work well: https://monosnap.com/file/Ez2DD68wd20evnXfWquxa3wJiLQMtV

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)