Home Forums WoodMart support forum Space between Flash Sale Number and Percentage Sign

Space between Flash Sale Number and Percentage Sign

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DigitalIDGroup
    Participant

Hi team,

My client requests that we add a space between the sale badge’s Number and Percentage sign,

Where can I find the source code for this, as I use the plugin Snippets to change minor details of code if need be?

Or can this be done by Css?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

I saw the screenshot you attached. Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

You can find the file under “/woocommerce/content-product-base.php” you can customize the file at your own risk.

Best Regards.

DigitalIDGroup
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thanks for the assistance, but the change I had to make was under:
    woodmart\inc\integrations\woocommerce\template-tags.php

Under function file:
    woodmart_product_label()

Issue solved. šŸ™‚

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Space between Flash Sale Number and Percentage Sign’ is closed to new replies.