Home Forums WoodMart support forum spam errorlog

spam errorlog

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Brockway
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Brockway
    Participant

Hi,

i absolutly cant disable plugins. and if i give you admin access i suggest you dont either.
    As every plugin have been carefully choosen for thir quality and stability.

Regards,
    Eric

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you will need to create a staging copy since it is not possible to troubleshoot PHP errors without that.

Brockway
    Participant

Well you are a developper and we both know it is not actually true.
    But if you want absolutly a staging site, i can send you a backup of my website.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we know that errors may be caused by a lot of different things including external plugins. Do you have all the theme-related plugins up to date as well as the theme? Do you have a child theme?

Brockway
    Participant

Yes all plugins up to date and installed (only the necessary ones)
    yes i have a child theme with really nothing fancy in it, i probably could delete it and my 2 snippets in a snippet plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, now please send us your admin and FTP access. Also, describe how to check your error logs to see if the error still appears there.

Brockway
    Participant

Hi there is also another error now :

[22-May-2019 18:23:56 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)’ at line 1 pour la requête SELECT term_id, term_group, term_level FROM v1_psu_terms WHERE term_id IN () faite par require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/single-product.php’), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/content-single-product.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart, do_action(‘woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart, WC_Product_Variable->get_available_variations, WC_Product_Variable->get_available_variation, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_available_variation’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Points_Rewards_Product->render_available_variation_message, WC_Points_Rewards_Product::get_points_earned_for_product_purchase, WC_Points_Rewards_Product::get_category_points, wc_get_product_terms, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_get_product_terms’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, PSU_Term->get_the_terms

Will send admin for now, as ftp will change very soon.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please send us your FTP access. Also, describe how to check your error logs to see if the error still appears there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)