Home Forums WoodMart support forum Specific text in title categories of woocommerce

Specific text in title categories of woocommerce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Slab Studio
    Participant

Hello i would appreciate your help to see if i can configure specific Title Pages texts for the categories result pages of woocommerce.

Example:
    name of the category in woocommerce: Shoes
    name in the title H1 of the result page of the category Shoes: Catalogue: Shoes
    Is this possible to change anywhere in the woodmart?

Thank you.
    Miguel

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Although, if you want to change the Tag for the Page Title for SEO purpose, then you can go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Page Title > SEO > Title tag: https://ibb.co/SPsGHjk

Best Regards

Although, you can try out the following Custom CSS on your Site in this regard and see if this works out for you or not:

.tax-product_cat .entry-title.title:before {
      content: "Catálogo" !important;
    }

Location to paste Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section >> paste the CSS.

Slab Studio
    Participant

Thank you.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Specific text in title categories of woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.