Home Forums WoodMart support forum SPEED OF WEBSITE IS EXTREMELY SLOW

SPEED OF WEBSITE IS EXTREMELY SLOW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kingh3
    Participant

THE SPEED IS SUPER SLOW ON DESKTOP AND MOBILE. WHAT COULD BE THE ISSIUE. PLEASE FIX!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oskar
    Participant

You should compress and/or resize your images and use a caching plugin.
    Lazy load is always a very good idea.
    I compressed your mobile logo for you. Just see the size difference without losing the quality.

Your mobile logo is 640kb, the lossless compressed logo is 9kb.
    Replace and test again but you should generally compress images.

Attachments:

Oskar
    Participant

Activate for mobile the scalability in theme options others. Just search for „scale“

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards

kingh3
    Participant

those suggestions did help however the performance/speed is still not quite the speed on mobile devices. please fix

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)