Home Forums Basel support forum Speed Performance Device !

Speed Performance Device !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

christoff
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve been using Basel for 5 years with different hosts, and for the past 8 months my site has been hosted on a dedicated server at Stack Harbor with exceptional performance and CloudFlare for security + LightSpeed and two CDN. However, we’re still seeing performance anomalies at various levels:

To further improve desktop performance, I recommend the following additional steps:

1.Optimize and Prioritize Above-the-Fold Content: Ensure that critical CSS for above-the-fold content is inlined and defer non-critical CSS.
    2.Further Optimize JavaScript: Defer non-essential JS scripts and evaluate the impact of third-party scripts.
    3.Review Theme and Plugins: Audit active plugins and the theme to identify and remove any that are not essential or are impacting performance.

Can you tell us which plugins are installed by default in the Basel 5.8 Basel Responsive WooCommerce Theme?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We recommend you to check our optimization tutorial. It has a lot of useful tips and example of how you can optimize your website performance. It is written for WoodMart but the idea would be the same for other themes as well https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)