Home Forums WoodMart support forum speed site test

speed site test

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

zarroukamine
    Participant

hello sir i have probleme that my website get scored very bad by google there any good practices or compatible plugins that can help me improve my speed site response and thank you

Hello,

Google very often scores with 20-40 points mobile performance for 99% of websites built with WordPress. To get more points you need to have a really light page. For example remove all sliders, carousels and leave a few banners and products only. Then you will get a high result. But usually, our theme works very fast on mobile devices and don’t have any problems with performance. We suggest you test it on a few mobile devices and you will see that there are no real performance problems. Google PageSpeed gives you recommendations on how to improve the performance of your web site, but it does not actually measure the speed of your website. If your site loads fast, you can safely ignore PageSpeed’s recommendations. We suggest you read an article from the WP Rocket team – one of the most experienced companies in terms of WordPress optimization. https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/85-google-page-speed-grade-does-not-improve

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)