Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Category page | image header

Split: Category page | image header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

alexiou
    Participant

Hello,

i would like to ask you about filters on category pages. I made archive templates and when I select a filter it looks like I’m trying to display the theme template. what can i do to load the page immediately?

Thank you!

Hello,

I have created a new topic for better convenience.

Please update the site admin access, and provide the screen of what you have enabled and how, in addition, please provide the screen or URL of what you need to get.

Best Regards

alexiou
    Participant

Hello,
    it happens when i try to choose a filter in product page.

I have one more question. I made a pop in cart page but it closes after some seconds automatically. How can i change it?

Hello,

Filters do not work on the product page, as the product page does not have any product variety to sort out.

When you select the attributes, you see the results in the shop page template. This is the way Woocommerce works and WoodMart does not influence it.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

alexiou
    Participant

sorry I meant product category.

Hello,

Please install the free Classic widget plugin if you have not done that yet.

Then try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

In addition, please check Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Advanced tab and disable Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)