Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: I WANT TO APPLY THE LICENSE AND UPDATE THE THEME WITHOUT REMOVING THE MODIFICATI

Split: I WANT TO APPLY THE LICENSE AND UPDATE THE THEME WITHOUT REMOVING THE MODIFICATI

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ewzxyh
    Participant

Can you do this for me? If I grant access. I don’t have enough technical knowledge, I think, and I’m afraid of going wrong.

ewzxyh
    Participant

I’m also having a problem with the theme, it looks like it’s because of WP Rocket, for some reason, for some users who aren’t logged in the theme loses the font setting I chose, and the header gets messed up.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not provide such service and it is not covered by our support.

As for the WP Rocket, please provide the screens showing the problem and provide the site admin access.

Best Regards

ewzxyh
    Participant

Ok

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have checked and we do not see any problems with the fonts. Please clear the cache and check how it works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ewzxyh
    Participant

I managed to fix it, thanks. But I have another problem with the translation of the phrase “My Cart” in the header, even translating the theme 100% in loco translate.

Hello,

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)