Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: link store WCFM page

Split: link store WCFM page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mitrosha
    Participant

Hello,
    I have the same problem with “show number of product” at WCFM store pages.
    I tried to use these snippets, but in the first part I have got error – “Error in line 2. Cannot redeclare function woodmart_shop_page_link”.
    Help me, please. Maybe, it needs to update these snippets?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Mitrosha
    Participant

Oh, sorry!
    I tried to continue this topic: link

I have installed WCFM. At the Vendor page I found that “number of products” links are don’t working, the links are redirecting me to all products page. I found the same issue at this forum and tried to add your snippets from this link. I used the Snippets plugin. And your first snippet not working – “Error in line 2. Cannot redeclare function woodmart_shop_page_link”.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to install the child theme and put the code into the functions.php file in the child theme folder. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/child-theme/

Mitrosha
    Participant

I already use child theme, but use “Code Snippets” plugin. So this plugin told me this error. Do you think that I should put your code without plugin directly to functions.php?
    It seems that this plugin works perfect with another snippets…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to put it to the functions.php in the child theme, not using the plugin.

Mitrosha
    Participant

Everything works perfectly! Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Split: link store WCFM page’ is closed to new replies.