Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Page scrolling

Split: Page scrolling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Ok. I found another issue, probably related to the latest update. Please add to the compare list by clicking “Compară produsul”, above the share buttons, the product from this link and at least another one, then look at the product images. The thumbnail seems to have different size. This product has been added after the latest update, the rest of them were added before.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

I installed twentysixteen. Wp is telling me that it runs thumbnail regeneration in the background. Could that be related?

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Also, after reactivating woodmart child, my footer dissappeared. Lol

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope. Now, you need to go to Appearance -> Widgets and move all widgets to appropriate positions.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

So did you check the compare problem with default WordPress theme?

Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Yes, thank you. Make sure to uncheck that option in the settings page for the Yith compare plugin. I remember that I’ve posted those products with the plugin disabled, and the one I mentioned with the plugin enabled. After disabling and re-uploading the product image, problem solved.
    One question. What’s the best way to add the social media icons in one of the footer columns?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use simple shortcode [social_buttons] and put it to some of your footer widgets.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)