Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: PageSpeed Insight Issue

Split: PageSpeed Insight Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fairpants
    Participant

Dear Sir,
    I have similar issue. I use WM-theme over a year and recently I decided to purchase another licensee.
    The only problem I have with my website is that it is very slow. Speed Insight gives very poor results. I already worked to solved it with two webmaster external companies, but both resigned to speed up my page. They pointed the cause of it in the theme-build and unable to change it.
    Can You please check it? I am sure that there are plenty of things I can do to speed it up, especially on mobile version. Thank in advance,
    Kacper

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images and other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)