Home Forums WoodMart support forum SPLIT PAY STRIPE IS NOT WORKING SOMETIMES – PAY VENDORS FROM THE STORE MANAGER

SPLIT PAY STRIPE IS NOT WORKING SOMETIMES – PAY VENDORS FROM THE STORE MANAGER

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

YoComproenCoin
    Participant

Hello,

We are having problems with some stripe split pay apps. On certain orders, some sellers do not receive their share, so their payments appear as “NO PAY”, when in fact the customer has made full payment and other sellers if they have been processed well.

The sellers are linked correctly, it only happens in some orders and to different sellers, I attach an image where you can see how some orders are processed correctly and others not, being from the same day.

The best thing would be to find a solution so that this does not happen, while I find it I would like to be able to solve it manually but I cannot find the way:

– Only the payment method Stripe Split Pay is active.
    – I receive the payment in the Stripe account, but it is not directed to the seller’s account like the rest.
    – From stripe I can make a credit, but it would not be reflected in the marketplace.

Is there any way to pay these sellers that is reflected in the marketplace? Since the “Withdrawal” option is not visible to the sellers when only Stripe Split pay is active, or is this a mistake and I can’t find a way to activate it?

Thank you very much,

Fernando.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? This functionality is not a part of our theme so you need to contact plugin’s developers for help on this matter.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)