Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Popup Button Extra Class

Split: Popup Button Extra Class

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Inzman
    Participant

Is the extra class name issue for popup resolved? Using 5.3.6 and don’t see my custom class being added.
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Inzman
    Participant

Managed to set up a separate staging of one random site.
    On the frontpage there is s sample button added.
    This site will be deleted in one week.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are not able to see this website. It is protected by server authentication so we need this username and password.

Inzman
    Participant

The ones I already sent, don’t work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your custom CSS class is added to the popup button on your home page. Please, check the screenshot https://prnt.sc/115pw81

Inzman
    Participant

Great, but it is the wrong place, isn’t it?
    This should be added to popup instead, not the button.

As you wrote on the first part of this topic: “We shall fixe the issue with the class for content in our nearest update, however as for the button as you can see there is no option to insert the class.”
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/popup-button-extra-class/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This element is called the “Popup button” so the class is for the button. Unfortunately, there is no option to put an extra class to the popup as well.

Inzman
    Participant

So this previous comment is false? “We shall fixe the issue with the class for content in our nearest update, however as for the button as you can see there is no option to insert the class.”

And at least for me the element is called “Popup”, not “Popup button”.

I understand that this element is actually a button, but “Popup Settings” UI is most confusing then.
    My screenshot:
    1. Button class should be added here
    2. Field ID is actually for the popup, I understand that is used for HREF for button, but this is not correct. As the field is called ID and the value is actually added to popup itself.
    3. Therefore Extra class name should also be added to popup itself, not the button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, we can’t move this class from button to content since it will be broken on other customers’ websites. So we decided to rename this option to “Extra class name for the button” and add a new one “Extra class for content”. We will release an update with this fix soon.

Kind Regards

Inzman
    Participant

Alright, no worries. I just wanted to draw some attention to this matter. Popup ID can also easily be used for CSS.
    All the best!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It would be clear for users to have an extra option for this than use popup ID. Anyway, we will release our patch update 6.0.1 tonight so let us know how it works for you after the update.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)