Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters Disappearance

Split: WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters Disappearance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cal.97
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem.
    I followed all the steps indicated (installation of the Widget Classic + regeneration of the search table + deactivation of the search table) above, however, the problem persists.

How can I fix the problem?
    I absolutely need to filter the WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters widget on certain product categories.

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Please install the free Classic widget plugin if you have not done that yet.

Then try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

In addition, please check Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Advanced tab and disable Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.

Best Regards

Cal.97
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.
    I have already implemented all these changes but the problem persists.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Cal.97
    Participant

Thank you for your help !

Hello,

Please deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme.

Let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

Cal.97
    Participant

Hello,

I just uninstalled everything (except Woodmart Core and Woocommerce) and changed my theme but the problem is still not fixed :/

Cal.97
    Participant

I finally found the solution!
    The setting should not be done from the theme customization part but from the widgets page (/wp-admin/widgets.php).

Thanks for your help

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Split: WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters Disappearance’ is closed to new replies.