Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sport Demo Issue

Sport Demo Issue

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hi guys and thanks for the recent update.

After upgrading to 1.7, I tried to check out the sport demo but I got 404 error on the home page. Internal links seem to be working though but I think the settings of the new theme are not fully imported. Could you please look into it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We tried to check your website but it is not loading at all. Is it working correctly now? https://gyazo.com/3c0c22bc1f8ae9fb9aab6827d8f4debe

Regards

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hi,

Please check it now, the site was down a few minutes ago. Sorry.

The problem still exists.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now we don’t see our theme active on the website at all.

MoeMauphie
    Participant

I have another WordPress website on the root and you see the 404 page of that when a page is not found on the subfolder too. If you check the other link I sent in the private section, you can see the problem.

I’m sending you the login details to see the problem yourself. Please find the private content.

http://tennisfa.com/shop/home-base/

MoeMauphie
    Participant

I’m changing the demo to something else that works, please let me know when you have time to check it.

Regards,

MoeMauphie
    Participant

There is something wrong with the content of “Sport Home” page. When I remove some part of it, the error goes away. Unfortunately I didn’t manage to identify the real culprit.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem may be caused by some permalinks issue with the root website. It is not related to our theme and to the sport home page at all. You can check it switching to default WordPress theme and compare how it works with that theme also.

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I have sent the login details in my previous messages. Why don’t you check it yourself?

As I mentioned the problem only occurs when the sport demo is enabled, and not even with other demo pages Woodmart theme has. The weird thing is that when I delete some sections of the sport page, the error goes away!

This is the second time I’m asking a question and after hours you don’t provide an helpful answer.

Regards,

Moe

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We already checked and we think that this issue is caused by the fact that your website is located in the subfolder of the other website. Will you be able to move it some other place (not inside some other website)?

MoeMauphie
    Participant

No, I needed it be on a subfolder of the main website (for SEO purposes). If the problem is associated with the main website, could you please tell me why it works flawlessly with other demos?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Can you temporarily remove some section to see how it works then if you say that it should work in that case?

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Please check it now:
    http://tennisfa.com/shop/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Very strange that it works now. What section did you remove?

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Did it randomly, but I think the map and team member elements.

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Can I change the password? Are you done with the editing?

Thanks,

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Still waiting for your reply…

Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please give us a bit more time to analyze the problem? We still can’t understand why is it happen. Will back to you tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Sure, for reproducing the problem you just need to revert to the default content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Strange, but if we disable wp-jalali plugin the page works correctly. Could you please check it?

Regards

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help. You’re right. The page works properly after disabling that plugin. I also noticed that it was actually a 500 error and the server returns 404 error because permalinks are enabled on the root website. I created a test website on a subdomain and it returns 500 error. And with regard to the issue, that plugin actually tries to convert English numbers to another language, and it seems due to some reason the plugin is not able to do so on that specific page and therefore returns error.

Thanks for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)