Home Forums WoodMart support forum Square icons after cache flush, tried deactivating plugins no effect

Square icons after cache flush, tried deactivating plugins no effect

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

ultrapanam
    Participant

I have deleted some images from elementor folder via FTP and icons became squared. But there is no icons in this folder. Please help me with that

ultrapanam
    Participant

works fine on mobile

ultrapanam
    Participant

credentials

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited your website and the icons are displaying absolutely fine on my end. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/25jDznS

Best Regards.

ultrapanam
    Participant

Found the issue, thats because of the CORS. its being redirected from evershop.com to http://www.evershop.eu. Could you please help me with that?

ultrapanam
    Participant

thats the screenshot. How can I add www here?

Hello,

I inspected your site and it showed CORS policy errors in the console.

It seems to be a problem with your server configuration and any font resources can’t be loaded.

Because the Access-Control-Allow-Origin is disabled.

Try to contact your hosting provider for help in this issue because it has been controlled by the hosting company.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/nL8Y34k

Best Regards.

ultrapanam
    Participant

Yes, sir! Thats what I wrote. Please tell me settings should be changed in server settings?

ultrapanam
    Participant

Also, would you please help resolving this issue? Screenshot attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) You need to ask your hosting providers to enable the option “Access-Control-Allow-Origin” that is currently disabled.

2) In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Best Regards.

ultrapanam
    Participant

Well, I’ve just installed theme, there is couple of plugins. Main issue is on the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

What is the issue on your screenshot? It displays your website resources loading list and we don’t see anything wrong about that.

Kind Regards

ultrapanam
    Participant

Weel, guys. I have already installed those plugins that have you advised. The issue that loading time is huge, but thats not ur fault at this point thats my server. Just to clarify, what should I ask for from my hosting to fix the font loading?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see anything wrong with font loading on your server. If you think that it has some problems, contact your hosting provider for help.

ultrapanam
    Participant

And why the waiting time for response is that huge? Almost 3 seconds?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)