Home Forums WoodMart support forum SSL Certificate

SSL Certificate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

olgaonline2020
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed a paid SSL certificate ‘Comodo Positive SSL’ activated for the domain.

After installing the required basic or full demo, the domain for which Comodo Positive SSL was successfully installed, is no longer secure.

Why does this occur?
    How do I fix this issue?
    Do I have to install plugin Really Simple SSL?

Thank you

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have tried to visit your website and was unable to visit the website seems to be on maintenance mode. Please provide a maintenance free URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

olgaonline2020
    Participant

Hello!

I have deactivated maintenance mode. Please visit main domain.

Thank you!

Hello,

I have visited your website. The part of the website is not secure like images. Means that you are using dummy content images that are loaded using http: directly from our demo site. You can delete them or replace them with your own; this will surely fix the issue.

You can find out the images by inspecting the site.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/CtPznn3

Best Regards.

olgaonline2020
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I definitely don’t need to install Really Simple SSL then.
    Images will be replaced on a later stage.
    Thank you!

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @olgaonline2020!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SSL Certificate’ is closed to new replies.