Home Forums WoodMart support forum SSL Error

SSL Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CostAero
    Participant

cant enable SSL due to Woodmart showing the following error. I noticed these were eating up a lot of load times on the GTMETRIX report, and wondered why the SSL never worked right. Now we know.

How do I fix it ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshot you attached.

These two images are used as the background of the sections on the homepage. Please edit the homepage and clear any images used as background.

Then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

CostAero
    Participant

Ok I did that, and it worked.

Good scores. Now the Load Time is quite long. I have seen it “all over the place” on load times.
    Anywhere from 5s to 20s to load entirely. I thought I had a handle on that with the Cache Litespeed Plugin. I am on Hostwinds Business, so I Think it should be better.

I havent been impressed with the Load Times Performance using WooCommerce, and im not sure why its not that great.

Note: Waterfall reports that “Font Awesome” is taking 6 seconds to load. So I will change to a default font which should help?

Can you help me with the Dummy Categories issue2?

Attachments:

CostAero
    Participant

Ok I fixed, Issue2.jpg under HTML Blocks.

CostAero
    Participant

Ok last and Final Questions.

Any idea on how to fix the Font Issues?

Also how do I fix the Ajax issue?

Attachments:

Hello,

We are Glad you fixed most of the issues yourself. You are Great!!!

I saw the screenshots you attached.

The fonts are not from our theme it seems that you are using custom fonts on the website. So we could not help you with this.

And for the Ajax, In general, the speed doesn’t depend on our theme at all. It may be slow because of your server performance or the internet connection speed.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)