Home Forums Basel support forum SSL (HTTPS problem)

SSL (HTTPS problem)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

designbloq
    Participant

Hi Team,

I built the website – http://www.smokium.com
    I’m hosting the website with a third party hosting company (www.host-it.co.uk)

I purchased an SSL certificate from the hosting company which they installed for me. However, I’m not seeing the padlock (green icon) on my site when I go to my website. The hosting company said I need to contact the theme support team as they will need to advise me on changing a redirect from HTTP to HTTPS – i’m not too sure what this is.

Can you login to my website for me and do the necessary to make the SSL visible on my website please?

I’ve included an admin login to the website in the private message section below.

Please keep me updated.

Many thanks and much appreciated!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Actually, HTTP – HTTPS redirect doesn’t depend on WordPress theme at all. All redirects should be configured in your web-server configuration and not in your website code. We don’t have any instructions for this since it is not a theme related question.

Contact us if you will have any additional questions or you will see any issues in compatibility for our theme and your SSL certificate.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)