Home Forums WoodMart support forum STAGING SITE DOMAIN KEY REGISTRATION

STAGING SITE DOMAIN KEY REGISTRATION

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

thesarcasticsindhi
    Participant

i created a staging site of my site and want to work on developments , but there its not allowing me to enter the license key saying “You have reached the activation limit for your purchase code.”

i checked in my account section but couldnt find any option to check the domains using my license
    kindly help

Hello,

Most likely you activated your license more than two times.

You need to be registered on the site with the purchase code. If you have a few, you can add them all.

Then enter your account: https://gyazo.com/08d064150e447cb83628cb2278536361

You will see all the purchase codes assigned to the sites, delete those you do not need.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

thesarcasticsindhi
    Participant

iv registered with the purchase code , and checked on “my account” and attached screenshots , i cant find any option showing domains

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your purchase code so we can check it in our database to see if it has any domains activated.

Thank you

thesarcasticsindhi
    Participant

Hi , atached purchase code in private , plz check
    i have also mentioned my primary domain for which i want to register this code

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This purchase code is not added to your account. That is why you don’t see activations for this code. You need to add it to your account first using an appropriate form. Then you will be able to manage your activations and domains.

Kind Regards

thesarcasticsindhi
    Participant

where can i find the form ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can see this form on your account page. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/ba364164bf6ece09fed4137add0aae94

thesarcasticsindhi
    Participant

i have already added the code in the said form , image shared in private , plz check

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As you can see, it is a different code that ends with 18bd. But the code you sent in the private content ends with 9baf.

Kind Regards

thesarcasticsindhi
    Participant

oops , sorry .. seems i gave you my 2nd code at first
    the actual code for my primary domain is mentioned in private , kindly have a look

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see any activations for this purchase code. You should be able to activate the theme with it without any issues. Let me know if you have any errors trying to activate using the code that ends with 18bd.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)