Home Forums WoodMart support forum Staging Site

Staging Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Angelp357
    Participant

Hello I just purchased the Woodmart theme and am setting it up on a staging site. Will this become an issue with the license when I set it up on the actual site I want to use it in?

Also, I am having the plugin Slider Revolution ask me to activate the premium version in order to update to the newer version and to receive future updates. I thought this would be included?

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can activate your license twice: one time for staging site and one for life. You will not have any problems with your live site.

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates in the profile of this forum.

Best Regards

Angelp357
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt response. I really appreciate the theme, it’s very well designed and very intuitive. Definitely the best and easiest theme I have ever worked with. I will be leaving a great review!

Hello,

Thank you very much for the warm feedback. We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Staging Site’ is closed to new replies.