Home Forums WoodMart support forum Stars rating on products grid WP Bakery Element

Stars rating on products grid WP Bakery Element

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cesargm
    Participant

Hi,

On the homepage of my site I have a list of products, built with the WP Bakery Builder Products element and Products Tab element. The star rating of all products is displayed as three stars. But most products have more than four stars. The star rating is displayed correctly on the products themselves.

Thanks,
    César

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting support.

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

cesargm
    Participant

Hi Elise,

The issue is with one of your shortcodes, so Storefront will not have the same issue. I tried anyway, and the issue is not on Storefront… because I can only see the raw shortcode:

[woodmart_products products_masonry=”disable” products_different_sizes=”disable” items_per_page=”8″ columns=”4″ sale_countdown=”0″ stock_progress_bar=”0″ highlighted_products=”0″ products_bordered_grid=”0″ lazy_loading=”no” taxonomies=”91″]

Best regards,
    César

Hello,

Yes, I see, that the Product grid is the WoodMart element. I wanted you to check how many stars are shown on the shop page in Storefront to detect the problem.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area, please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins and check on the Storefront.

Best Regards

cesargm
    Participant

Hi,

I found it. It was an error with my theme customization (child theme).

I was cleaning up the_content from all inline styles using a filter. This seems to clear the style for the width of the yellow stars.

Fixed.

That is fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)