Home Forums WoodMart support forum Step by step checkout page

Step by step checkout page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

carlosfarnesi
    Participant

Olá a todos, tudo bem? Eu gostaria de saber se nativamente é possível deixar a página de checkout em um formato passo a passo. Inicialmente, ele coleta informações do cliente, então o próximo passo seria o endereço de entrega e, finalmente, o método de pagamento. É possível? Notei que nesta página ele coleta todas as informações e, portanto, torna impossível usar o plug-in de carrinhos abandonados. Você pode me ajudar nesse assunto? Existe uma solução do próprio woodmart ou existe um plugin que captura carrinhos abandonados? Apenas para seu conhecimento, já instalamos o plugin chamado “WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery” e ele não está coletando as contagens. Obrigado pela sua atenção Carlos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

carlosfarnesi
    Participant

Sorry, here’s the English version:

Hello everyone, everything good?

I would like to know if natively it is possible to leave the checkout page in a step-by-step format. Initially, it collects customer information, then the next step would be the shipping address and finally, the payment method. It’s possible? I noticed that on this page it collects all the information and thus makes it impossible to use the abandoned carts plugin.

Can you help me on this matter? Is there a solution from woodmart itself or is there a plugin that captures abandoned carts? Just for your knowledge, we have already installed the plugin named “” and it is not collecting the counts.

Thank you for your attention
    Carlos

Hello,

The default WooCommerce checkout process goes something like this: customers add products to their cart, review their cart, fill out the checkout form, and then place their order.

The checkout page is related to WooCommerce so we cannot influence it.

Please check this:
    https://kinsta.com/blog/woocommerce-checkout/

Best Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)