Home Forums Basel support forum stick shop menu to the bottom of page

stick shop menu to the bottom of page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

zivbbbb
    Participant

Hi,

first of all is there any way of editing the “shop” menu? (the one that displays the categories and “ALL”)

I have several Questions related to it

1. How to remove “all”?
    2. I want to stick this menu to the bottom of the window, like the upper menu is ticked to the top and rolls down with you , so same with the shopping menu. but stick it to the bottom, until reaching the footer (so it wont override the footer). Can you please help with that?

3. How can I display a photo when Hover over the shop menu?, kind of like “mega menu” but to the shopping menu. I saw that I need to add a code similar to this:

a:hover:after {
        content: url(image/circle.PNG); /* no need for qoutes */
        display: block;
        position: absolute;
        left: 123px; /* change this value to one that suits you */
        top: 56px; /* change this value to one that suits you */
    }

Can you help me get this right, I just want that if I put the mouse over “shirt” category, it will also show a shirt photo and not just that bottom line like it currently does when hovering.

Thanks!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Categories menu is generated automatically based on all categories in your shop. It is not a regular WordPress menu.

1. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to remove “All”.

.shop-all-link {
    	display: none!important;
    }

2. Sorry, but there is no such feature in our theme.

3. It is not possible to do with CSS code only. It requires additional code customization. Sorry, but it is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

zivbbbb
    Participant

Ok if this is the case, How can I completely remove the categories menu, and make the wordpress menu the only menu available menu?
    and I put there all the categories like in other themes.

Thanks!

zivbbbb
    Participant

found it

zivbbbb
    Participant

Can you help me get the wordpress menu to be on bottom instead of on top?

thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but there is no such ability in our theme.

Regards

zivbbbb
    Participant

It should be simple, just css code. why cant you help me with that?

Its not a change in functionality. it is a really basic thing moving something from upper to bottom

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we would already help you if it is simple 🙂 But trust me, it is not possible to do with simple CSS. You can check our sticky header code in both styles.css and functions.js files. It requires a lot of scripts and css tricks. It is not as simple as you think. We are sorry, but additional code customization is out of our theme support scope.

Kind Regards

zivbbbb
    Participant

Ok I understand.

How can get my topbar to be like the one in your demo (https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/) with link to “my account”?
    but it wont be like the connect\disconnect right? its not ajax, just link?

And where can I see like a list of shortcodes available?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is just a link in the top bar. You can manage your top bar menu in Appearance -> Menus.

There are no plain shortcodes except [social_buttons] in our theme. All other shortcodes are transformed to Visual Composer elements and can be used only via this drag and drop builder.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)