Home Forums WoodMart support forum sticky footer problem again

sticky footer problem again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anders
    Participant

Hello,

I watched the video you attached. In your previous topic, the issue was of cache because when I visited your website the sticky footer worked fine.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Anders
    Participant

Hi , tried everything and still a problem

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third-party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Anders
    Participant

Hi again, tried that
    and sometimes it helps other times it does not.
    sometimes when doing what you did, it works and when enabling things again, it still works
    and then suddenly it just breaks again.

Hello,

It seems that the problem is with the third party plugins that’s why the problem disappeared after

deactivating the plugins.

If your issue is fixed then allow me to close the ticket if not then deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)