Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky Heade works not working on all pages

Sticky Heade works not working on all pages

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

BrandaLAB
    Participant

Hello dear Team!

So, i’m facing an unusual issue with the sticky header. My menu has 7 items (Home, About, Hotel, Camping, Pool Bar, Restaurant) and sticky header only works on Home and About pages. While editing with elementor, sticky header works on every page, but on live site only works on the first 2 pages.

Any idea on how to fix it please?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Sorry but I am unable to see the issue on your website.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/b6b3eceaf7acd72fb1d6747b4e755573

Best Regards

BrandaLAB
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Home & About works fine, but at Hotel, Camping, Pool Bar, Restaurant, Contact doesn’t have Sticky Header.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

BrandaLAB
    Participant

Hello! I have made my troubleshooting and non of my plugins causes the issue. When i’m changing to another theme, then sticky header works fine. I have also contacted MetForm and they say that this is a Woodmart issue, so please have a look on how i can fix this important issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/ffc93e025f7d40ff7897040612650281

Best Regards

BrandaLAB
    Participant

Hello!

Now, sticky header works fine but half elements of the website are gone. Also, form is missing too. What happened?

BrandaLAB
    Participant

Hello again! The demo website was ready to go live. Yesterday you’ve changed something in order to fix the sticky header but now a lot of elements are missing.

Thanks

Hello,

The issue on your website is caused by the “MetForm” plugin. Please deactivate the plugin and check back.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)