Home Forums WoodMart support forum sticky header

sticky header

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

samusmedicine
    Participant

I want to add the header banner to the sticky header of my website is it possible

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

samusmedicine
    Participant

why The title of my web site is Home Show

samusmedicine
    Participant

You solved my problem with a little effort

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Our theme does not have the option this is the WordPress functionality. Try to read this article https://codex.wordpress.org/Meta_Tags_in_WordPress perhaps you will find the necessary tips.

If you made any code customizations then you have to move them to the child theme then they will not be lost after the theme update.

Best Regards.

samusmedicine
    Participant

This is my login details. can You solve it with a little effort

Hello,

Please take a complete backup of the website and download it and tell me then we will update the theme for you.

Best Regards

samusmedicine
    Participant

I have done a complete breakup on my website

Hello,

I have installed the latest version of WoodMart Theme on your website and all your Theme Settings are the same.

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

samusmedicine
    Participant

My web site takes a long time to load. If you help me a little bit, it will help me a lot more. And I’m talking to my hosting company.

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify, and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache.
    Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

samusmedicine
    Participant

I haven’t used many plugins that you are saying I am optimizing the image with this plugin Smush, without this plugin your theme is requiring plugin I am installing two to three plugins if you optimizing my website with a little effort it will be good for me, I am using this theme for a few more of my business

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, your home page is loaded quite quickly. We recommend you review all the resources on your home page to reduce its size (it is currently 5MB+). Also, make sure to disable not-used plugins like Slider Revolution. It loads its CSS and JS files globally.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)