Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky Header on Mobile view only

Sticky Header on Mobile view only

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Schuifdeurexpert
    Participant

Hi,

I have set the sticky header clone for mobile view, but I don’t want this header to come up when scrolling down on Desktop view.
    How can disable the sticky header clone for Desktop?

Hello,

Enter your header and disable it in the settings as shown http://prntscr.com/lwd24e

Best Regards

Schuifdeurexpert
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

That will disable the header for Mobile as well. I want to keep it on mobile view.

Hello,

It is not possible to disable for the desktop and leave for the mobile. You can switch to mobile view and create a different set of elements and layout.

Best Regards

Schuifdeurexpert
    Participant

Well, I’m a bit of a stubborn person, so I tried to find it out myself:

When entering this code in desktop CSS, the Sticky header will be disabled for desktop view only:

.whb-row.whb-general-header.whb-not-sticky-row.whb-without-bg.whb-border-fullwidth.whb-color-dark.whb-flex-flex-middle {
    display: none !important;
    }

Now I do want to express some critical note and it’s not to offend you, but I am bit disappointed with the support from Woodmart so far on subjects like these.

I was able to come up with this code in not more than a minute, and I’m not a CSS expert at all.
    I get the feeling that not all questions here are being taken seriously enough to take some effort in it to solve the issues. Instead ‘it is not possible’ seems to be the easy answer.

I have used the ‘Elegants Themes Divi Builder’ for some years now, and I am happy that I have switched to Woodmart, mainly because it gives a lot of functionality out of the box for webshops owners like me.
    Though the support team on Divi seemed to be more willing to come up with solutions for layout problems that could be fixed with CSS.

I hope to see your point of view on this.

Regards,
    Roel

Hello,

I have misunderstood you. Sorry. I thought you meant the header clone. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. I will do my best.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)