Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky off canvas sidebar button ISSUE

Sticky off canvas sidebar button ISSUE

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

mihaelabuh
    Participant

I have disabled Sticky off canvas sidebar button
    On categories pages it shows ok, but if you are on tags archive page or attribute archives page or pages it shows.
    I don’t want to show it, how to achive that?

Hello,

Please provide URLs with the problem.

Best Regards

mihaelabuh
    Participant

Hello,

Please enter Theme settings > Shop > SIDEBAR & PAGE TITLE and make sure you have the same settings as shown: https://gyazo.com/9abd0e18091c982755073be9cbd6ef2b

If you have set the same option but the problem remains, contact us with your site admin access. Access provided earlier is not workable.

Best Regards

mihaelabuh
    Participant

I tried and still that button shows.
    I don’t know if you at least had a look on my pages. That sticky button that opens sidebar only shows on the tags archive, brands archives etc. if on shop or category pages it dosn’t show ( it’s disabled form backend )

I think you should take a look at how you declared that sticky thing
    is_shop() || is_product_category()

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

mihaelabuh
    Participant

Private content

mihaelabuh
    Participant

Hello,

Please add this snippet to function.php of your child theme:

function woodmart_sticky_sidebar_button() {
    		$sidebar_class = woodmart_get_sidebar_class();
    		if ( strstr( $sidebar_class, 'col-md-0' ) ) return;

if ( ( woodmart_woocommerce_installed() && ( is_shop() || is_product_category() || is_product_tag() || is_tax( woodmart_get_opt( 'brands_attribute' ) ) ) && woodmart_get_opt( 'sticky_filter_button' ) && ( woodmart_get_opt( 'shop_hide_sidebar' ) || woodmart_get_opt( 'shop_hide_sidebar_tablet' ) ) ) ) {
    			echo '<a href="#" class="woodmart-sticky-sidebar-opener shop-sidebar-opener"></a>';
    		} elseif ( woodmart_get_opt( 'hide_main_sidebar_mobile' ) && ( ! woodmart_woocommerce_installed() || ( ! is_shop() && ! is_product_category() && ! is_product_tag() && ! is_tax( woodmart_get_opt( 'brands_attribute' ) ) ) ) ) {
    			echo '<a href="#" class="woodmart-sticky-sidebar-opener"></a>';
    		}
    	}

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'woodmart_sticky_sidebar_button', 200 );

We shall fix this in our nearest update.

Best Regards

mihaelabuh
    Participant

thank you for support

mihaelabuh
    Participant

added the code, works of, but now i have that sticky button on product page, see screenshot

Attachments:

Hello,

Please clean your cache and check again. We have viewed the product page and do not see it http://prntscr.com/jvcrvg

Best Regards

mihaelabuh
    Participant

the cache was cleared, i have wp rocket and cleared it.
    i checked on google pagespeed because they offer a preview, and the button is present, check attached

Attachments:

Hello,

We have checked in different devices from the different location this is the print screen from mobile http://prntscr.com/jvdi97

Wait a few hours and we shall check again.

Best Regards

mihaelabuh
    Participant

You cant see it because i have deleted the code from functions, as i dont want to have it live with that button, so now you cant see it of course.
    Please check back to your code,

Hello,

I have checked the product page again on my mobile http://prntscr.com/jvezdc

Best Regards

mihaelabuh
    Participant

Did you read what i wrote? You can t see because i havent add your code to my functiins, if i add it then the button shows

Hello,

Please add the code so that we could check.

Best Regards

mihaelabuh
    Participant

so, i added the code to functions, but deleted this part:

elseif ( woodmart_get_opt( ‘hide_main_sidebar_mobile’ ) && ( ! woodmart_woocommerce_installed() || ( ! is_shop() && ! is_product_category() && ! is_product_tag() && ! is_tax( woodmart_get_opt( ‘brands_attribute’ ) ) ) ) ) {
    echo ‘‘;
    }

NOW IT SHOWS OK, AS IT SHOULD.
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK WHY, I NOTICED THIS CLASS WAS DISPLAYING THAT UNWANTED BUTTON: class=”woodmart-sticky-sidebar-opener”

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Sticky off canvas sidebar button ISSUE’ is closed to new replies.