Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky sidebar filters

Sticky sidebar filters

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Stefan
    Participant

Any method to get the product filters stick when scrolling a category page? can be either on the left or the top. I have it active for mobile but desktop doesn’t show up

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, this option is only available for tablet and mobile devices. We don’t have such functionality for making sticky product filters on the desktop.

Kind Regards

Stefan
    Participant

Or perhaps adding active filters + clear filters above the filter widgets?

In their current position visibility is low. On mobile, the behaviour creates more friction as one needs to scroll to the top to reset all filters, though filters are available in the left sidebar. With limited screen real estate using a scroll-to-top button is more of a bandaid than fix.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot move the active filters to the sidebar because they come from the WooCommerce plugin.

Kind Regards

Stefan
    Participant

Gotcha. I added to the Shop Page Widget Area the Active Product Filters widget. It shows up above categories when any filter is activated. Both for mobile & desktop. That does the job 75% but there’s no clear all filters option. How can I add that?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but moving the “Clear all filters” button to the sidebar isn’t possible at this time because this option comes from the “WooCommerce” plugin and we can’t influence it.

https://monosnap.com/file/LMJXd13KBxull5GKaEDSRmin7wqKiz

Kind Regards

Stefan
    Participant

Understood. Thank you!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sticky sidebar filters’ is closed to new replies.