Home Forums WoodMart support forum Stock / Sale Filters wrong way around

Stock / Sale Filters wrong way around

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

silentmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I have just added the Stock Status filter to Widgets but they appear the wrong way around.

If I tick ‘On Sale filter’ it shows ‘In Stock’ on site. See attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Sorry for my delay. I have created a staging site that you can test and modify as you need.

Hello,

Something is wrong with your staging site: https://gyazo.com/226e4bac2c519531eb93b27474e8c5a2

Please transfer the site correctly and contact us.

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Please try again. I disabled the Litespeed cache plugin.

Hello,

The filters work correctly, there is a mistake in the wording. I will submit the issue to our development department.

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

OK. Thank you for always supporting us! 🙂

Hello,

Please advise if you have to change the text with Loco or else? I am checking on my side and it works correctly.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)