Home Forums WoodMart support forum Store Page Template

Store Page Template

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NikMaster777
    Participant

Hello. I noticed that the Woodmart theme uses the same template for the store page and for the category page. What are the template files called and where do they lie? I need to change the category page without affecting the store page.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Unfortunately, there is no option in theme settings to make changes to the category page without affecting the shop page.

It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can edit the files at your own risk from themes/woodmart/woocommerce/archive-product.php

Best Regards.

NikMaster777
    Participant

I need to add classes on one of the pages to be able to edit styles.

NikMaster777
    Participant

How can I make changes only on the categories page? At the same time, so as not to affect anything on the store page.

Hello,

Shop page is an archive page and it is controlled by WooCommerce. The categories pages are also controlled by WooCommerce. The only settings available for the shop page are under Theme Settings >> Shop.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/KVh7GVJ

These settings will work for shop and categories pages. You couldn’t make changes to the categories pages leaving the shop page. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)