Home Forums Basel support forum Store section too slow

Store section too slow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

w3b0n
    Participant

Hi, we are making a website with Basel Template, the problem is that every section of the website works fast and fine.

But as soon as i get into the store, it takes more than 15 seconds to load the product and navigate between categories.

I did a test on a clean woocomerce simple store and it doesn’t take that long with the same images and products..

Can i get some help? I provided both sections of my website, regular page vs product page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

We would be glad to help you and find this performance bug in our theme. But we will need your FTP access to do this. Could you please provide us this information?

Regards

w3b0n
    Participant

Sure, you will find it in the private content, thanks in advance!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you.

At the moment we see two problems:

1. You use some kind of caching mechanism on your web-site and we can’t test any changes in theme files because of it.

2. We compared how your web-site loads blog pages and shop pages and there is no difference between them. Both load too slow.

BLOG POST
    SHOP PAGE
    shop

Regards

w3b0n
    Participant

I disabled all cache and plugins that i dont need.

So i did again the tests on pingdom tool and the results are way to different between loading any section of the website vs a store category

On the insights of pingdom it shows that

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. We have disabled wishlist AJAX request so you can check now.

2. Anyway 5.6 time loading for blog pages tells that you have some problems with your server performance. Try to switch to default theme and check. Time loading should be 500-800 ms in this case.

Next time please provide us your admin access please also.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)