Home Forums WoodMart support forum strange behavior after update

strange behavior after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nacho7807
    Participant

Hi there. In all the projects that I have with its theme I have updated and the custom styles and even the behaviors have disappeared. I work with child themes. After having worked with great dedication to suit the client. I have to make up my lost work again. Font sizes cannot be edited from theme options. So I have seen that there are many changes …
    This behavior does not seem normal to me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

nacho7807
    Participant

I pass access data to them. But I need you to confirm the time they are going to break in. I have to notify the client that their website will be 100% non-operational.

I have verified that they have renamed / changed / removed the class names of some elements of their code.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you have some custom code in the child theme that is no longer compatible with our theme. You need to revise all the code and make sure that it is taken from our latest theme version before customizing it. Also, read our update instruction with all the changes described https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/woodmart-update-6-0-explained/

Kind Regards

nacho7807
    Participant

Yes, review the changes.
    And the fact that the configuration options for the font size of the theme have disappeared, what can you tell me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This option was mostly dedicated to the font family and the font size was not working correctly. It is a complex option that changed the font of most of the titles on the website including menu dropdowns, widgets, product names, tables, etc. If you want to change some particular title font size you can use our Advanced typography options https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/
    Let us know if you have any problems changing some font sizes and we would help you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)